jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

Maybe later

"I have to, because I sat there and watched you both for what was to be half an hour," said I, pointing to the window where I had been watching from. "I do not say I enjoyed it as much as you did, but it was good for me too, if you know what I mean." "Gee," sighed Dave. "So of course I was not angry or offended," I added. "Jealous, perhaps, but I do not know who I was jealous of you." "You?" Dave quietly. "I have no idea." "Living and Learning," I said with a shrug. "Had I known, I. .." "I am no such thing as Eric," I said, and added:. "No way" "Who?" Dave said. "If you looked at me, as long as you know I'm not either. All my holes are very obvious." "She looked good to me." The two of us, lies in the middle-aged and lonely life, at least in part, to each other are at the final event, and it was Dave who finally broke the silence. "Sometimes when you do nothing, if you want to come. You know, with a few ..." "When?" I asked. "You busy?" Dave asked shyly, and I shocked us both, if I put my hand over the fence and jumped over. It was not a graceful leap, but the fact that I had tried was as surprising as the fact that I do not hurt, and I like Dave has stabilized after the landing a little awkward, we were both laughing. "I could help you close the pool on the spot," I said as I looked at the chemicals and equipment. "Maybe later," said Dave, as he his arm around me and led me into his house. "We are having a drink first." Cumlouder Forum

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario